What you need to play sports @ BCHS
1. Physical Exam and Acknowledgment Form (every year, dated no older than March 1st)
2. “Register My Athlete” completed by clicking the link above on this website. Please ensure you complete all steps to register your athlete for any and all sports they plan to participate in.
3. Concussion Course Brainbook (required once in high School) Click Here
– Go to this site
– Select Concussion – Brainbook picture
– Register as a Student
– Enter Demographic information –
– Select sport this season and any season in the future
– Complete course
– Print Certificate and bring to Athletic Department – Verify through Athletic Secretary
Packets are available though the Athletics Office or Online here.
Athletic Office hours: 7:00AM – 2:30PM
Phone Number: 623-445-8637