Congratulations to BCHS November Athlete of the Month:
- Robert Ross (Swim)
- He swam 4 events at State in November
- He is one of the best backstroke swimmers we have ever had at Boulder and he made finals in both the backstroke and 50 free at state and lead off the medley relay at state and the 4 x 100 relay at state that both made final
- He also medaled at regionals in both relays and the back and butterfly
- He is a SR this year
Anna Rose Quinn (Spiritline)
- She has been a member of spiritline for four years. She is a Varsity Cheer captain. Anna Rose is also on the Cheer Competition Team and The All Girls Stunt Team, which consists of 5 Varsity Cheer Competition girls. Anna Rose has led both her teams to qualify for the State Championship and Nationals in February. She is a great team player and a wonderful role model for her teammates.
- Anna Rose holds a 4.11 GPA and has already been accepted into 3 different university’s with scholarship offers.
- Anna Rose is a member of the National Honor Society and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes. She attends church every Sunday morning and she works a part time job.
Thank you Farmers Insurance, Hottman Agency, for your continued support of Boulder Creek and our Student-Athletes of the Month.