Congratulations BCHS February Athletes of the Month!!
Chandler Deegan (Wrestling)
- Chandler beat 3 highter seeded wrestlers on his way t a Runner-Up finish in the Division 1 195lbs weight class.
- He has a 3.25 GPA
- Chandler served as one of the team Captains this year. In addition to his Captain responsibilities, Chandler also helps coach the up and coming Jaguar wrestlers in the Predator Wrestling Club, ages ranging from 4-14 years old.
Valerie Zabinski (Girls Soccer)
- Valerie is the finest example of a student/athlete. Valerie excels both on and off the field. She is the first one to begin training and the last to leave, often staying after to improve her speed and skills. Valerie has already been chosen to be a captain next year, leading by example. She has and continues to develop strong leadership skills and is very positive. Although Valerie is very competitive she is also a very good sport with teammates, opponents, coaches, and officials. Valerie received a district certificate for defense, and she has scored several goals on set plays. She also received our Lady Jag award, our highest honor.
- Valerie will soon be transitioning to track and field.
- Valerie excels equally in the classroom, with a GPA over 4.0
- Valerie will also begin NHS, plays club soccer, and referees youth soccer.
Thank you Farmers Insurance, Hottman Agency, for your continued support of Boulder Creek and our Student-Athletes of the Month.